27.1.13

Hi everyone!

Hello!

So my name is Jani, and im from Finland. So i decided to do a "international" blog, by writing it on English  So moving on..i have been very interested of aquarium and all of that stuff which involves with that one, and i have been financially able to get a aquarium, actually two aquariums. they are 60L and 80L big. And i have decided to update here, on blogger, to keep you guys updated on my way to get a fully set up aquarium. Ill be updating tomorrow, on here, about little bit more information about on me, and of course of my aquariums. All kinds hints and tips will be also added on here, so if you'r interested of setting up your own aquarium, don't be afraid of asking me for some help :). Ill be doing some videos too...sometimes:)

So ill se ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment